Starting at: Barnehurst
Arrive at: Watford Junction Rail Station
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Barnehurst
- Bexleyheath Rail Station
- Welling Rail Station
- Falconwood Rail Station
- Eltham Rail Station
- Kidbrooke Rail Station
- Blackheath Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- Nunhead Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
- Denmark Hill Rail Station
- London Victoria Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Watford Junction Rail Station to Barnehurst
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barnehurst to Broome Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Swindon Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Hungerford Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Sandy Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Tring Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Etchingham Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Kearsney Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Abbey Road DLR
- Barnehurst to Hastings Rail Station