Starting at: Barnehurst
Arrive at: Walthamstow Queens Road
Stations passed through from Barnehurst
- Slade Green Rail Station
- Erith Rail Station
- Belvedere Rail Station
- Abbey Wood (London) Rail Station
- Plumstead Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Walthamstow Queens Road to Barnehurst
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barnehurst to Rosyth Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Eastleigh Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Sunderland (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Barnehurst to Letchworth Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Sankey for Penketh Rail Station
- Barnehurst to
- Barnehurst to All Saints DLR
- Barnehurst to Ampere Way Tram Stop
- Barnehurst to Avenue Road Tram Stop
- Barnehurst to Barons Court
- Barnehurst to Bat & Ball Rail Station