Starting at: Barnehurst
Arrive at: Hyde Park Corner
Stations passed through from Barnehurst
- Northall Road / Barnehurst Stn
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
HYDE PARK CORNER STATION: Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Hyde Park Corner: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Return journey: Hyde Park Corner to Barnehurst
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Barnehurst to Kent House
- Barnehurst to Hale Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Gospel Oak
- Barnehurst to Stamford Hill
- Barnehurst to Westcombe Park
- Barnehurst to Luton Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Heyford Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Entwistle Rail Station
- Barnehurst to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Barnehurst to London Fields
- Barnehurst to Kingswood