Starting at: Alexandra Palace
Arrive at: Dollis Hill
Stations passed through from Alexandra Palace
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
- Finsbury Park Rail Station
- Drayton Park Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Dollis Hill to Alexandra Palace
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Alexandra Palace to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Alexandra Palace to Turnham Green
- Alexandra Palace to Swanley
- Alexandra Palace to West Kensington
- Alexandra Palace to Sunbury Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace to Ashtead Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace to Castle Bar Park
- Alexandra Palace to Edgware
- Alexandra Palace to Thames Ditton
- Alexandra Palace to Pudding Mill Lane DLR
- Alexandra Palace to Hither Green