Starting at: Albany Park
Arrive at: Hainault
Stations passed through from Albany Park
- Sidcup Rail Station
- New Eltham Rail Station
- Mottingham Rail Station
- Lee Rail Station
- Hither Green Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
- London Cannon Street Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hainault to Albany Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Albany Park to Maidstone West Rail Station
- Albany Park to Amersham
- Albany Park to Bristol Temple Meads Rail Station
- Albany Park to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Albany Park to Reedham (Norfolk) Rail Station
- Albany Park to Cemetery Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Albany Park to Fenny Stratford Rail Station
- Albany Park to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Albany Park to Monument (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Albany Park to Burscough Bridge Rail Station