Starting at: Acton Main Line
Arrive at: Twickenham
Stations passed through from Acton Main Line
- Faraday Road
- Acacia Road
- Creswick Road
- Rosemont Road
- King Street
- Acton Old Town Hall
- Petersfield Road
- Newton Avenue
- Stanley Road
- Hanbury Road
- Roslin Road
- Colville Road
- Stanhope Way / Acton Works
- Chiswick Road
- Oxford Road North
- Oxford Court
- Gunnersbury Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Twickenham to Acton Main Line
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Acton Main Line to Chesham
- Acton Main Line to St Paul's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Acton Main Line to Monument (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Acton Main Line to Farncombe Rail Station
- Acton Main Line to Banbury Rail Station
- Acton Main Line to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Acton Main Line to Widney Manor Rail Station
- Acton Main Line to Woodbridge Rail Station
- Acton Main Line to Ammanford Rail Station
- Acton Main Line to Cromford Rail Station