Starting at: Acton Central
Arrive at: St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station
Stations passed through from Acton Central
- Willesden Junction Rail Station
- Kensal Rise Rail Station
- Brondesbury Park Rail Station
- Brondesbury Rail Station
- West Hampstead Rail Station
- Finchley Road & Frognal Rail Station
- Hampstead Heath Rail Station
- Gospel Oak Rail Station
- Kentish Town West Rail Station
- Camden Road Rail Station
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Rail Station
- Highbury & Islington Rail Station
- Canonbury Rail Station
- Dalston Kingsland Rail Station
- Hackney Central Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: St Margarets (Herts) Rail Station to Acton Central
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Acton Central to Kingham Rail Station
- Acton Central to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)
- Acton Central to Longniddry Rail Station
- Acton Central to Newton-le-Willows Rail Station
- Acton Central to Broomfleet Rail Station
- Acton Central to St Austell Rail Station
- Acton Central to Richmond (London)
- Acton Central to Larbert Rail Station
- Acton Central to Caledonian Road
- Acton Central to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Acton Central to Ampere Way Tram Stop