Starting at: Stoneleigh
Arrive at: Harrow-on-the-Hill
Stations passed through from Stoneleigh
- Worcester Park Rail Station
- Motspur Park Rail Station
- Raynes Park Rail Station
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Harrow-on-the-Hill to Stoneleigh
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Stoneleigh to Wem Rail Station
- Stoneleigh to Lochluichart Rail Station
- Stoneleigh to Headingley Rail Station
- Stoneleigh to Chertsey Rail Station
- Stoneleigh to
- Stoneleigh to South Croydon
- Stoneleigh to Rickmansworth
- Stoneleigh to South Ruislip
- Stoneleigh to South Acton Rail
- Stoneleigh to Sloane Square
- Stoneleigh to London Waterloo