Starting at: Chafford Hundred Rail Station
Arrive at: Canonbury
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- Ockendon Rail Station
- Upminster Rail Station
- Barking Rail Station
- West Ham Rail Station
- Limehouse Rail Station
- London Fenchurch Street Rail Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Use alternative London Overground services between Highbury & Islington and Dalston Kingsland (except after 2145 on Sunday when replacement buses operate), and Southern services between New Cross Gate and West Croydon / Crystal Palace. Replacement buses operate between Dalston Kingsland and New Cross Gate, and between Canada Water and Clapham Junction.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station to Hounslow East
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station to Hampton Wick
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station to North Wembley
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station to Catford
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station to Isleworth
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station to Morden Road Tram Stop
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station to New Cross Gate
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Chafford Hundred Rail Station to Ravensbourne