Starting at: Waltham Cross
Arrive at: Amersham
Stations passed through from Waltham Cross
- Enfield Lock Rail Station
- Brimsdown Rail Station
- Ponders End Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Amersham to Waltham Cross
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Waltham Cross to Dorchester South Rail Station
- Waltham Cross to Ninian Park Rail Station
- Waltham Cross to Arnos Grove
- Waltham Cross to Crossharbour DLR
- Waltham Cross to Fenny Stratford Rail Station
- Waltham Cross to Rainham (London
- Waltham Cross to Dagenham East
- Waltham Cross to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- Waltham Cross to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- Waltham Cross to Crews Hill