Starting at: Shadwell
Arrive at: Wapping
Stations passed through from Shadwell
- Wapping Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wapping to Shadwell
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Shadwell to Alresford (Mid Hants Railway)
- Shadwell to Essex Road
- Shadwell to Bickley
- Shadwell to Aberystwyth Rail Station
- Shadwell to Liverpool James Street Rail Station
- Shadwell to Priestfield (Midland Metro Stop)
- Shadwell to Langwith - Whaley Thorns Rail Station
- Shadwell to East Acton
- Shadwell to Haddenham & Thame Parkway Rail Station
- Shadwell to Stocksmoor Rail Station