Starting at: Balham
Arrive at: Manor Park
Stations passed through from Balham
- Wandsworth Common Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Battersea Park Rail Station
- London Victoria Rail Station
MANOR PARK STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor Park to Balham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Balham to Dunton Green Rail Station
- Balham to Lydney Town (Dean Forest Railway)
- Balham to Turnham Green
- Balham to Pollokshields East Rail Station
- Balham to Gerrards Cross Rail Station
- Balham to Harman's Cross (Swanage Railway)
- Balham to Sturry Rail Station
- Balham to London Road (Guildford) Rail Station
- Balham to Penge West
- Balham to Goodge Street
- Balham to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)