Starting at: West Hampstead
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from West Hampstead
- West Hampstead
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to West Hampstead
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Hampstead to Parkend (Dean Forest Railway)
- West Hampstead to Longniddry Rail Station
- West Hampstead to Tweedbank Rail Station
- West Hampstead to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- West Hampstead to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- West Hampstead to Radlett Rail Station
- West Hampstead to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- West Hampstead to Needham Market Rail Station
- West Hampstead to Kingham Rail Station
- West Hampstead to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- West Hampstead to Hattersley Rail Station