Starting at: Wood Green
• Take the Piccadilly line to Finsbury Park
• Change at Finsbury Park Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Oxford Circus
• Change at Oxford Circus Underground Station
• Take the Central line to North Acton
• Change at North Acton Underground Station
• Take the Central line to Northolt
• Change at Northolt Underground Station
• Take the 140 bus to Danemead Grove
• Change at Danemead Grove
• Take the Walk to Northolt Park
• Change at Northolt Park
Arrive at: Northolt Park
Journey time between Wood Green and Northolt Park averages at 75 minutes
Stations passed through from Wood Green
- Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Northolt Park to Wood Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wood Green > Northolt Park