Starting at: Wood Green
• Take the Piccadilly line to King's Cross St.Pancras
• Change at King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station
• Take the Northern line to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Underground Station
• Take the Jubilee line to North Greenwich
• Change at North Greenwich Underground Station
• Take the Walk to North Greenwich Station
• Change at North Greenwich Station
• Take the 132 bus to Eltham Station / Sherard Road
• Change at Eltham Station / Sherard Road
• Take the Walk to Eltham
Arrive at: Eltham
Journey time between Wood Green and Eltham averages at 72 minutes
Stations passed through from Wood Green
- Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
- Holloway Road
- Caledonian Road
- King's Cross St. Pancras
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Eltham to Wood Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Wood Green > Eltham