Starting at: Wood Green
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Wood Green
- Lordship Lane
- Brampton Park Road
- Turnpike Lane Station
WOOD GREEN STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Canonbury to Wood Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wood Green to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Wood Green to
- Wood Green to Chafford Hundred Rail Station
- Wood Green to Ashey (Isle of Wight Steam Railway)
- Wood Green to Broadstairs Rail Station
- Wood Green to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- Wood Green to Needham Market Rail Station
- Wood Green to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Wood Green to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Wood Green to Yarm Rail Station