Starting at: Wood Green
Arrive at: Chafford Hundred Rail Station
Stations passed through from Wood Green
- Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
- Holloway Road
- Caledonian Road
- King's Cross St. Pancras
c2c: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 April, no service between Upminster, Chafford Hundred, Ockendon and Grays due to planned engineering works. Tilbury services are diverted via Dagenham Dock, Rainham and Purfleet, replacement buses operate.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chafford Hundred Rail Station to Wood Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wood Green to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Wood Green to
- Wood Green to
- Wood Green to Ammanford Rail Station
- Wood Green to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Wood Green to Treorchy Rail Station
- Wood Green to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Wood Green to Kearsney Rail Station
- Wood Green to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Wood Green to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station