Starting at: Wood Green
Arrive at: Surrey Quays
Stations passed through from Wood Green
- Turnpike Lane
- Manor House
- Finsbury Park
- Holloway Road
- Caledonian Road
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Russell Square
- Covent Garden
- Leicester Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- Green Park
LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, no service between Highbury & Islington and New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon. Use alternative London Overground services between Highbury & Islington and Dalston Kingsland, and Southern services between New Cross Gate and West Croydon / Crystal Palace. Replacement buses operate between Dalston Kingsland and New Cross Gate, and between Canada Water and Clapham Junction.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Surrey Quays to Wood Green
Latest journey planner searches
- Wood Green to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Wood Green to Hertford North Rail Station
- Wood Green to Northallerton Rail Station
- Wood Green to Caerphilly Rail Station
- Wood Green to Chathill Rail Station
- Wood Green to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Wood Green to Alvechurch Rail Station
- Wood Green to Dronfield Rail Station
- Wood Green to Kearsney Rail Station
- Wood Green to Havenhouse Rail Station