Starting at: Wimbledon Park
Arrive at: Canonbury
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Park
- East Putney
- Putney Bridge
- Parsons Green
- Fulham Broadway
- West Brompton
- Earl's Court
- Gloucester Road
- South Kensington
- Sloane Square
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canonbury to Wimbledon Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Park to Royal Oak
- Wimbledon Park to Oakwood
- Wimbledon Park to West Ealing
- Wimbledon Park to Alperton
- Wimbledon Park to Beckton Park DLR
- Wimbledon Park to Luton Airport Parkway Rail Station
- Wimbledon Park to Bracknell Rail Station
- Wimbledon Park to Stratford-upon-Avon Rail Station
- Wimbledon Park to Sandown Rail Station
- Wimbledon Park to Knebworth Rail Station