Starting at: Wimbledon Park
Arrive at: Seven Sisters Rail
Stations passed through from Wimbledon Park
- Wimbledon Park / Arthur Road
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
SEVEN SISTERS STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Seven Sisters Rail to Wimbledon Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wimbledon Park to Oakleigh Park
- Wimbledon Park to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Wimbledon Park to Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
- Wimbledon Park to Ham Street Rail Station
- Wimbledon Park to Southbourne Rail Station
- Wimbledon Park to Alexandra Palace
- Wimbledon Park to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Wimbledon Park to St Keyne Wishing Well Halt (Rail Station)
- Wimbledon Park to Hinchley Wood Rail Station
- Wimbledon Park to Amersham