Starting at: Willesden Junction
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Willesden Junction
- Kensal Green
- Queen's Park
- Kilburn Park
- Maida Vale
- Warwick Avenue
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo)
- Baker Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Willesden Junction
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Willesden Junction to Stratford International Rail Station
- Willesden Junction to Ham Street Rail Station
- Willesden Junction to Shoreditch High Street
- Willesden Junction to Maidstone East Rail Station
- Willesden Junction to Bootle Oriel Road Rail Station
- Willesden Junction to South Bank Rail Station
- Willesden Junction to St Keyne Wishing Well Halt (Rail Station)
- Willesden Junction to Wolverhampton St George's (Midland Metro Stop)
- Willesden Junction to Theydon Bois
- Willesden Junction to Addlestone Rail Station
- Willesden Junction to Central Station (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)