Starting at: Willesden Green
Arrive at: Mitcham Eastfields
Stations passed through from Willesden Green
- West Hampstead
- Finchley Road
- Swiss Cottage
- St. John's Wood
- Baker Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mitcham Eastfields to Willesden Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Willesden Green to Collington Rail Station
- Willesden Green to West Sutton
- Willesden Green to Epsom Downs
- Willesden Green to Hampstead
- Willesden Green to Wallington
- Willesden Green to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Finchley Road
- Willesden Green to London Euston
- Willesden Green to Leytonstone
- Willesden Green to Charing Cross (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Willesden Green to East India DLR