Starting at: Willesden Green
Arrive at: Manor Park
Stations passed through from Willesden Green
- West Hampstead
- Finchley Road
MANOR PARK STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor Park to Willesden Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Willesden Green to Turnham Green
- Willesden Green to Sunderland Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Frinton-on-Sea Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Falconwood
- Willesden Green to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- Willesden Green to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Willesden Green to Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Sandhills Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station