Starting at: Willesden Green
Arrive at: East Croydon Tram Stop
Stations passed through from Willesden Green
- West Hampstead
- Finchley Road
- Swiss Cottage
- St. John's Wood
- Baker Street
- Bond Street
- Green Park
- London Bridge
EAST CROYDON STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: East Croydon Tram Stop to Willesden Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Willesden Green to Swanscombe Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Worksop Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Havenhouse Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Norbiton
- Willesden Green to Stoke Mandeville Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Sandwich Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Bromley South
- Willesden Green to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- Willesden Green to Dalmarnock Rail Station
- Willesden Green to Amberley Rail Station