Starting at: Willesden Green
Arrive at: Hillingdon
Stations passed through from Willesden Green
- Dollis Hill
- Wembley Park
Piccadilly Line: A 15 minute service is operating between Cockfosters and Heathrow Airport. A 20 minute service is operating between Acton Town and Rayners Lane due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hillingdon to Willesden Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Willesden Green to Crouch Hill
- Willesden Green to Mitcham Eastfields
- Willesden Green to Clapham South
- Willesden Green to Hampstead
- Willesden Green to Monument
- Willesden Green to Moorgate
- Willesden Green to Pimlico
- Willesden Green to Plaistow
- Willesden Green to Temple
- Willesden Green to East Croydon Tram Stop
- Willesden Green to Garston (Herts) Rail Station