Starting at: White City
Arrive at: Mill Hill Broadway
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Mill Hill Broadway to White City
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- White City to Hednesford Rail Station
- White City to Beaconsfield Rail Station
- White City to Sunderland (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- White City to Canterbury East Rail Station
- White City to Sandown Rail Station
- White City to Wrabness Rail Station
- White City to Stocksmoor Rail Station
- White City to Merthyr Vale Rail Station
- White City to Garelochhead Rail Station
- White City to Pokesdown Rail Station