Starting at: White City
Arrive at: Chalfont & Latimer
Stations passed through from White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chalfont & Latimer to White City
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- White City to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- White City to Church Street Tram Stop
- White City to Strawberry Hill
- White City to Egham Rail Station
- White City to Crystal Palace
- White City to Bush Hill Park
- White City to Blackwall DLR
- White City to Drayton Green
- White City to Shoreham (Kent) Rail Station
- White City to Theobalds Grove