Starting at: West Ruislip
Arrive at: St Mary Cray
Stations passed through from West Ruislip
- South Ruislip Rail Station
- Northolt Park Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium Rail Station
- London Marylebone Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: St Mary Cray to West Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ruislip to Whitwell (Derbys) Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station)
- West Ruislip to Moston Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Pyle Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Bootle Oriel Road Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway)
- West Ruislip to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Fiskerton Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Wilnecote (Staffs) Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station