Starting at: West Ruislip
Arrive at: Slade Green
Stations passed through from West Ruislip
- Ruislip Gardens
- South Ruislip
- Hanger Lane
- North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
- Tottenham Court Road
- Chancery Lane
- St. Paul's
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Slade Green to West Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ruislip to Manea Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Devons Road DLR
- West Ruislip to Drayton Park
- West Ruislip to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- West Ruislip to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Frant Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Longniddry Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Normanton Rail Station
- West Ruislip to St Austell Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Greenhithe for Bluewater Rail Station