Starting at: West Ruislip
Arrive at: Drayton Park
Stations passed through from West Ruislip
- Northolt Park Rail Station
- Wembley Stadium Rail Station
- London Marylebone Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Drayton Park to West Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ruislip to Island Gardens DLR
- West Ruislip to Marple Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Broomfleet Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- West Ruislip to Edinburgh Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Worksop Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Chislehurst
- West Ruislip to
- West Ruislip to Woking Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Seaford Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Temple