Starting at: West Ruislip
Arrive at: Brentford
Stations passed through from West Ruislip
- Ruislip Gardens
- South Ruislip
- Hanger Lane
- North Acton
- East Acton
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Brentford to West Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ruislip to Manea Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Devons Road DLR
- West Ruislip to Drayton Park
- West Ruislip to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- West Ruislip to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Frant Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Elverson Road DLR
- West Ruislip to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Debden
- West Ruislip to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Seamer Rail Station