Starting at: West Ruislip
Arrive at: Acton Main Line
Stations passed through from West Ruislip
- Ruislip Gardens
- South Ruislip
- Hanger Lane
- North Acton
ACTON MAIN LINE STATION: The ticket office is temporarily closed to protect customers and staff. To purchase a ticket, please use the ticket machines.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Acton Main Line to West Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ruislip to Island Gardens DLR
- West Ruislip to Marple Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Broomfleet Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3
- West Ruislip to Edinburgh Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Oval
- West Ruislip to Lostock Hall Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Worksop Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Chislehurst
- West Ruislip to Totnes Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Southbury