Starting at: West Ruislip
Arrive at: South Harrow
Stations passed through from West Ruislip
- Oak Avenue
- Ickenham Station
- Glebe Avenue / Ickenham Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Harrow to West Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ruislip to Whitwell (Derbys) Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Wedgwood Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Bromley North
- West Ruislip to St Leonards Warrior Square Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Llandaf Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Worksop Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Appleford Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- West Ruislip to Barry Docks Rail Station