Starting at: West Ruislip
Arrive at: Angel
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from West Ruislip
- Ruislip Gardens
- South Ruislip
- Hanger Lane
- North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Angel to West Ruislip
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ruislip to Manea Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Devons Road DLR
- West Ruislip to Drayton Park
- West Ruislip to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Barbican
- West Ruislip to Sudbury & Harrow Road
- West Ruislip to Hattersley Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Deptford Bridge DLR
- West Ruislip to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Radlett Rail Station
- West Ruislip to Sutton (London)