Starting at: West Harrow
Arrive at: Strawberry Hill
Turnham Green Station: Served by Piccadilly line trains until 06:50 Mondays to Saturdays, until 07:45 Sundays and after 22:30 every evening. At other times use the District line
Stations passed through from West Harrow
- Rayners Lane
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Strawberry Hill to West Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Harrow to Penge East
- West Harrow to Freshford Rail Station
- West Harrow to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- West Harrow to Hampstead Heath
- West Harrow to Leyton Midland Road
- West Harrow to Loughton
- West Harrow to Mansion House
- West Harrow to Newark Castle Rail Station
- West Harrow to East Finchley
- West Harrow to Manor Park
- West Harrow to Upney