Starting at: West Harrow
Arrive at: Queenstown Road (Battersea)
Stations passed through from West Harrow
- Treve Avenue Whitmore Road
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Queenstown Road (Battersea) to West Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Harrow to New Southgate
- West Harrow to Ravensbourne
- West Harrow to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- West Harrow to Rayners Lane
- West Harrow to Chingford
- West Harrow to Newbury Park
- West Harrow to Bounds Green
- West Harrow to Anderston Rail Station
- West Harrow to Queens Road Peckham
- West Harrow to Bowes Park