Starting at: West Harrow
Arrive at: Chadwell Heath
Stations passed through from West Harrow
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
- Baker Street
- Great Portland Street
- Euston Square
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Liverpool Street
CHADWELL HEATH STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00, Saturday 08:00-16:00, Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chadwell Heath to West Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Harrow to Penge East
- West Harrow to Blackrod Rail Station
- West Harrow to Freshford Rail Station
- West Harrow to Rye Rail Station
- West Harrow to Wrabness Rail Station
- West Harrow to Waddon
- West Harrow to Banbury Rail Station
- West Harrow to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- West Harrow to Burnham (Berks) Rail Station
- West Harrow to Sutton Coldfield Rail Station
- West Harrow to Gidea Park