Starting at: West Harrow
Arrive at: London Marylebone
Stations passed through from West Harrow
- Northwick Park
- Preston Road
- Wembley Park
- Finchley Road
- Baker Street
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Marylebone to West Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Harrow to Larbert Rail Station
- West Harrow to Maxwell Park Rail Station
- West Harrow to Centrale Tram Stop
- West Harrow to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- West Harrow to Dymchurch Station (RHDR)
- West Harrow to Burley-in-Wharfedale Rail Station
- West Harrow to Dewsbury Rail Station
- West Harrow to Foxton Rail Station
- West Harrow to Penrhiwceiber Rail Station
- West Harrow to Uckfield Rail Station
- West Harrow to Normanton Rail Station