Starting at: West Harrow
Arrive at: Kensal Green
Stations passed through from West Harrow
- Northwick Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kensal Green to West Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Harrow to Ruislip
- West Harrow to Orpington
- West Harrow to Poppleton Rail Station
- West Harrow to Sturry Rail Station
- West Harrow to Stratford High Street DLR
- West Harrow to Mirfield Rail Station
- West Harrow to Bishops Stortford Rail Station
- West Harrow to Devons Road DLR
- West Harrow to Folkestone West Rail Station
- West Harrow to London Road (Guildford) Rail Station
- West Harrow to Chippenham Rail Station