Starting at: West Harrow
Arrive at: Gunnersbury
Stations passed through from West Harrow
- Rayners Lane
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gunnersbury to West Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Harrow to Penge East
- West Harrow to Freshford Rail Station
- West Harrow to Hampstead Heath
- West Harrow to Upney
- West Harrow to Pewsey Rail Station
- West Harrow to Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- West Harrow to West Allerton Rail Station
- West Harrow to Blackridge Rail Station
- West Harrow to Frome Rail Station
- West Harrow to Mortimer Rail Station
- West Harrow to Dingle Road Rail Station