Starting at: West Harrow
Arrive at: London Euston
Stations passed through from West Harrow
- Treve Avenue Whitmore Road
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Euston to West Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Harrow to Pemberton Rail Station
- West Harrow to Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Rail Station
- West Harrow to Whitby Rail Station
- West Harrow to Troon Rail Station
- West Harrow to Oakleigh Park
- West Harrow to Harold Wood
- West Harrow to Putney
- West Harrow to Maida Vale
- West Harrow to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- West Harrow to Whitton
- West Harrow to West Dulwich