Starting at: West Harrow
Arrive at: Canning Town
Stations passed through from West Harrow
CANNING TOWN STATION: Please enter the station via Silvertown Way and exit the station via the bus station.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canning Town to West Harrow
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Harrow to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- West Harrow to Wargrave Rail Station
- West Harrow to Great Portland Street
- West Harrow to Chessington North
- West Harrow to Woolwich Arsenal
- West Harrow to St Austell Rail Station
- West Harrow to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- West Harrow to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- West Harrow to Essex Road
- West Harrow to West India Quay DLR
- West Harrow to Anderston Rail Station