Starting at: West Ham
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from West Ham
- Star Lane DLR Station
- Canning Town DLR Station
- West Silvertown DLR Station
WEST HAM STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Interchange is expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to West Ham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ham to Keighley Rail Station
- West Ham to Palmersville (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- West Ham to Lloyd Park Tram Stop
- West Ham to City Thameslink
- West Ham to West Hampstead
- West Ham to Clapton
- West Ham to Reedham (Surrey)
- West Ham to Eridge Rail Station
- West Ham to Reeves Corner Tram Stop
- West Ham to Welham Green Rail Station