Starting at: West Ham
Arrive at: Canons Park
Stations passed through from West Ham
- Canning Town
- North Greenwich
- Canary Wharf
- Canada Water
- London Bridge
- Green Park
- Bond Street
- Baker Street
- St. John's Wood
- Swiss Cottage
- Finchley Road
- West Hampstead
- Willesden Green
- Dollis Hill
- Wembley Park
- Canons Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canons Park to West Ham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Ham to Widney Manor Rail Station
- West Ham to East Croydon Tram Stop
- West Ham to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- West Ham to Larbert Rail Station
- West Ham to Frant Rail Station
- West Ham to Bruce Grove
- West Ham to Little Kimble Rail Station
- West Ham to Totteridge & Whetstone
- West Ham to Yarm Rail Station
- West Ham to Elsenham Rail Station
- West Ham to Paddington