Starting at: Westbourne Park
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Westbourne Park
- Harrow Road
- Elgin Avenue / Harrow Road
- Elgin Avenue / Chippenham Road
- Chippenham Road / Shirland Road
- Chippenham Gardens
- Hansel Road
- Rudolph Road
- Kilburn Park Station
- Kilburn High Road Station
- Kilburn High Road
- Quex Road
- West End Lane
- Woodchurch Road
- West Hampstead Stn / Broadhurst Gdns
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Westbourne Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Westbourne Park to Warrington Bank Quay Rail Station
- Westbourne Park to Foxton Rail Station
- Westbourne Park to Holborn
- Westbourne Park to Kennington
- Westbourne Park to Tweedbank Rail Station
- Westbourne Park to Riddlesdown
- Westbourne Park to Bootle (Cumbria) Rail Station
- Westbourne Park to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Westbourne Park to London Fields
- Westbourne Park to Chichester (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Westbourne Park to Cooden Beach Rail Station