Starting at: West Acton
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from West Acton
- North Acton
- East Acton
- White City
- Shepherd's Bush (Central)
- Holland Park
- Notting Hill Gate
- Lancaster Gate
- Marble Arch
- Bond Street
- Oxford Circus
- Tottenham Court Road
- Chancery Lane
- St. Paul's
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to West Acton
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- West Acton to Riding Mill Rail Station
- West Acton to Newton Heath & Moston (Manchester Metrolink)
- West Acton to Ardwick Rail Station
- West Acton to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- West Acton to Ninian Park Rail Station
- West Acton to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- West Acton to Harpenden Rail Station
- West Acton to Hereford Rail Station
- West Acton to West Calder Rail Station
- West Acton to Pevensey Bay Rail Station
- West Acton to Gypsy Lane Rail Station