Starting at: Wapping
Arrive at: Bow Church DLR
Stations passed through from Wapping
- Shadwell Rail Station
- Whitechapel Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bow Church DLR to Wapping
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wapping to Goring-by-Sea Rail Station
- Wapping to Golspie Rail Station
- Wapping to Soho Benson Road (Midland Metro Stop)
- Wapping to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Wapping to Sandown Rail Station
- Wapping to Winson Green Outer Circle (Midland Metro Stop)
- Wapping to Ridgmont Rail Station
- Wapping to Ramsgate Rail Station
- Wapping to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- Wapping to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station