Starting at: Wapping
Arrive at: Penge West
Stations passed through from Wapping
- Rotherhithe Rail Station
- Canada Water Rail Station
- Surrey Quays Rail Station
- New Cross Gate Rail Station
- Brockley Rail Station
- Honor Oak Park Rail Station
- Forest Hill Rail Station
- Sydenham Rail Station
- Penge West Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Penge West to Wapping
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wapping to Monument (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Wapping to Ingatestone Rail Station
- Wapping to St Helens Central Rail Station
- Wapping to Shelford (Cambs) Rail Station
- Wapping to St Albans Abbey Rail Station
- Wapping to Central Station (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Wapping to Westgate-on-Sea Rail Station
- Wapping to
- Wapping to Crumpsall (Manchester Metrolink)
- Wapping to Lostock Hall Rail Station