Starting at: Wapping
Arrive at: Hyde Park Corner
Stations passed through from Wapping
- Rotherhithe Rail Station
- Canada Water Rail Station
HYDE PARK CORNER STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Hyde Park Corner: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hyde Park Corner to Wapping
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Wapping to Hemel Hempstead Rail Station
- Wapping to Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Wapping to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Wapping to Hungerford Rail Station
- Wapping to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Wapping to Great Bentley Rail Station
- Wapping to
- Wapping to Cromford Rail Station
- Wapping to Abbey Road DLR
- Wapping to Wrabness Rail Station
- Wapping to Stansted Airport Rail Station