Starting at: Upminster
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Upminster
- Upminster Bridge
- Elm Park
- Dagenham East
- Dagenham Heathway
- East Ham
- Upton Park
- West Ham
c2c: Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, between 0800 and 1800, buses replace trains between Upminster and Grays calling at Ockendon and Chafford Hundred.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Upminster
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Upminster to Penmere Rail Station
- Upminster to Sunderland Rail Station
- Upminster to Victoria (Manchester Metrolink)
- Upminster to Broxbourne Rail Station
- Upminster to Great Chesterford Rail Station
- Upminster to Sampford Courtenay Rail Station
- Upminster to Market Street (Manchester Metrolink)
- Upminster to St Albans Abbey Rail Station
- Upminster to Syston Rail Station